Subject: Dump Ext Again!
From: Andy Gibson <[email-masked]>
To: Amos List <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 21:38:02 -0000

Hiya all,

Someone  emailed  me and said the Dump Ext which I sent to Mush (and a
few others) does not work with Amos Pro!!!

Can  I just say that I added it to slot 10 in my Amos Pro and it works
fine ;)

Although  I  will  remove it coz it's using my JD Ext slot and I think
I'll use JD more than Dump :)

Can  anyone else confirm that the Dump Ext DOES in fact work with Amos
Pro.

BTW Sorry, but I deleted the mail before I replied to the guy who said
it didn't work :(

Oh well, that's what this list is for I guess....

cya, Andy Gibson.

-- 
 ___________________________________ ________________________________
|  _     _                          |                                |
| (-)/\//_)\/    AGAS Productions   |    #cONTACT mE fOR mORE iNFO#    |
|   Gibson_/           9T7          |    #oN aREA51 rELEASES aLSO!#    |
|                                   |                                |
|    [email-masked]       |        cOMING sOON'ish         |
|                                   |        *Roswell Gfx Adv*         |
|     -=<(aka SKiDZ/A51)>=-         |              9T8               |
|___________________________________|________________________________|